Terms and conditions
- To confirm a booking a 20% deposit is required within seven days of booking
- Remaining balance is required to be paid eight weeks prior to the holiday or within seven days of booking if within eight weeks of holiday
- If an enquiry has been made and we do not hear back from the enquirer within 7 days there will be no guarantee the dates will still be available.
- Access information will be sent out the week prior to your holiday
- Deposits and payments are non-refundable, in the event of cancellation within eight weeks of arrival.
- We endeavour to ensure the property is available on time, with the facilities described. In the event of any problems arising we will do our utmost to resolve them quickly. We cannot, however, be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- We are unable to guarantee weather conditions.
- There may be construction on the urbanisation at times, which we have no control over.
- Whilst we make every effort to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests, the owners or representative of Casa de la Risa cannot be held liable for any loss, damage or injury arising from the use of our property.
- The villa has been equipped to support guests who require that little bit extra in the way of accessibility and equipment therefore we ask all guests to ensure that the greatest care is taken while using this equipment as any damage could affect the next guests.
- Any damage must be reported to the villa managers immediately.
- Guests must ensure that they have full and proper insurance in place for personal injury and for their goods, belongings and personal effects.
- A refundable security deposit of 300 euros is required
- The security deposit covers breakages and damages
- The deposit also covers any ‘exceptional’ cleaning required post-departure
- Security deposits are refunded within 14 days of the end of the holiday unless damage has occurred. In this situation, the amount required to fix will be deducted
Please note bookings are accepted on agreement of these terms and conditions.